Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wild Woman
I am the one who stands alone .
I am the one who wonts to lead in life.
I am the one who dresses wild & sexy.
I am the one who craves for adventure in unknown places in the world.
I am the one who hunts and watches the world go by.
I am the one who smells the winds & the land. I listen to the land and its messages, it has for me.
I am the one who speaks to the deep earth & its treasure it has for me in life. I embrace what the land has to offer me.

Who are you?
I am the one who speaks the truth and only the truth.

What do you have o give me?
Intuitive skills trust, love strength & inner strength.

What do you wont from me?
Step out & about reach for the sky the world is waiting for you.
Dont be scared, you have guts & can achieve more in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment