Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Autumn

I am the one who loves the season Autumn.
I am the one who loves the colourful leaves falling to the earth. I walk in the crisp leaves under my feet, listening to the crackles.
I am the one who watches and waits, I hoot and have wonderful hearing and eye sight.
I am the owl, I guide you through the darkness to the light.
I am the one who is some times cunning and fast.
I am the wolf, you can go it alone or with the pack.
I am the one who walk a stone path, leading to a forest of peace and tranquality.

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne. It's so nice to meet you and get the chance to see some of your cards with your "I am one who.." writings. Your images are very rich and deep.

    [I popped over from SoulCollage Circle]

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very lovely. i like autumnal colours but a sense of sadness creeps over me too.

    ReplyDelete